Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create, modify, and maintain smart NAV applications to meet your client's business needs
- Thoroughly covers the new features of NAV 2009, including Service Pack 1
- Focused on development for the three-tier environment and the Role Tailored Client
- For experienced programmers with little or no previous knowledge of NAV development
- Contains detailed documentation and explanations – with useful examples – not readily available elsewhere
Who This Book Is For
This book is for NAV consultants and developers, and developers or designers of business applications. Managers of NAV development or consultants will also find the book a helpful introduction to understanding NAV development capabilities.
Any previous experience with NAV is not expected. Some basic knowledge of object-oriented programming will be quite helpful.