Performance Testing with JMeter 2.9
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create realistic and maintainable scripts for web applications
- Use various JMeter components to achieve testing goals
- Removal of unnecessary errors and code compilation
- Acquire skills that will enable you to leverage the cloud for distributed testing
- Effectively monitor server resources during performance testing
- Extend JMeter functionality by installing plugins
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers, quality assurance engineers, testers, and test managers new to Apache JMeter, or those who are looking to get a good grounding in how to effectively use and become proficient with it. No prior testing experience is required.