The Oracle Universal Content Management Handbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build a complete Oracle UCM system from scratch and quickly learn to configure, administer, and operate it efficiently
- Match and exceed savings and efficiency expectations, and avoid devastating data losses with important tips and tricks
- Migrate content like a pro—bring mountains of new content in faster than you ever dreamed possible
- Customize Oracle UCM by going "under the hood" of Content Server and master all the tools and techniques available for altering its interface and behavior to suit your requirements
- Smoothly integrate the UCM into your overall organization's infrastructure and avoid dreaded manual data re-entry and multiple "source of truth" repositories that spell disaster for Content Management systems
- Written in clear, plain English, this book is packed with working examples and important tips
Who This Book Is For
If you want to get started with Oracle UCM, this is the perfect book for you. This book is also beneficial for Oracle Stellent UCM users, administrators, and developers who are ready to jump up to the next level of expertise.