Oracle Siebel CRM 8 Developer's Handbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Use Siebel Tools to configure and automate Siebel CRM applications
- Understand the Siebel Repository and its object types
- Configure the Siebel CRM user interface – applets, views, and screens
- Configure the Siebel business layer – business components and business objects
- Customize the look and feel of Siebel CRM applications
- A multitude of explanatory tables, screenshots, and precise diagrams to illustrate the topics
- Instructions valid for versions 8.0, 8.1, and 8.2
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for developers who want to develop their Siebel Tools skill set. While the book is intended for beginners, even experienced developers will benefit from the topics presented in this book. Preliminary exposure to or training on technical Siebel topics would be beneficial but is not mandatory before you start reading this book.