Oracle JRockit: The Definitive Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn about the fundamental building blocks of a JVM, such as code generation and memory management, and utilize this knowledge to develop code you can count on
- Realize the full potential of Java applications by learning how to apply advanced tuning and analysis
- Work with the JRockit Mission Control 3.1/4.0 tools suite to debug or profile your Java applications
- Learn the simplicity and performance benefits of virtualizing Java through JRockit Virtual Edition
- Written by Marcus Hirt and Marcus Lagergren, founder members of Appeal Virtual Machines, the company that created the Java Virtual Machine: JRockit
Who This Book Is For
This book is for intermediate to advanced Java Developers, who want to monitor, diagnose, profile and enhance the performance of their Java applications. It is also for people who want to understand more about the internal workings of a modern Java Virtual Machine or adaptive runtime. Parts of the book are suitable as course material for education about runtimes.