Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11 Expert Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Walk through a comprehensive example of a simple, intermediate, and advanced dashboard with a focus on Interactive Reporting best practices.
- Build custom interfaces to create batch programs and exports for automated reporting.
- Demonstrate expertise by learning to build a central code repository.
- Explore merging through the Dashboard Studio and the beneficial features of the Dashboard Studio Optimize Utility.
- Become an expert by mastering the concepts and examples presented in this book.
Who This Book Is For
If you are an Oracle Hyperion Interactive reporting user or developer looking to become an expert in the product, then this book is for you. You will require a basic knowledge of Interactive Reporting, as this book starts with a brief overview and then dives into advanced techniques, functions, and best practices. Beginner users should consult The Business Analyst’s Guide to Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11 to gain insight on the software product.