Oracle Application Express 4.0 with Ext JS
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build robust, feature-rich web applications using Oracle APEX and Ext JS
- Add more sophisticated components and functionality to an Oracle APEX application using Ext JS
- Build your own themes based on Ext JS into APEX - developing templates for regions, labels, and lists
- Create plug-ins in your application workspace to enhance the existing built-in functionality of your APEX applications
- Extend native APEX functionality using Ext JS Widgets and Components through Plug-ins and Dynamic Actions
- Written in clear, plain English, this book is packed with working examples and innovative tips
Who This Book Is For
If you are an Oracle APEX application developer who wants to take APEX applications to the next level by taking advantage of Ext JS features, this book is for you. Prior knowledge of Oracle APEX is required, however, no prior knowledge of Ext JS is required.