- Create your workspace, application, and first page - then find your way around the development environment
- Enhance the look and feel of your application using themes and templates
- Explore some of the customisable reporting options APEX provides
- Learn how to build pages with Interactive Reports that don't look like reports
- Learn some useful supplied APIs to save re-inventing the wheel
- Discover debugging techniques and instrumentation techniques to assist your problem solving
- Discover some instrumentation methods to help debug any problems that may arise
- Configure your application security from log-ins, to roles, to browser security
Style and Approach
Starting by creating a workspace, you will construct a basic application, learn techniques to go beyond the basics, and conclude with the knowledge on how to apply this to your own development environment.
Oracle APEX Techniques is a course that doesn't just teach you how to build a simple application, it will provide you with the skills necessary to expand your applications beyond the basics.
Packt video courses are designed to cover the breadth of the topic in short, hands-on, task-based videos. Each course is divided into short manageable sections, so you can watch the whole thing or jump to the bit you need. The focus is on practical instructions and screencasts showing you how to get the job done.
Each video encapsulates a certain topic, but the entire course ties together so it's best executed from start to finish. Code is provided to help you with the steps required to carry out each topic.