OpenCV 2 Computer Vision Application Programming Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Teaches you how to program computer vision applications in C++ using the different features of the OpenCV library
- Demonstrates the important structures and functions of OpenCV in detail with complete working examples
- Describes fundamental concepts in computer vision and image processing
- Gives you advice and tips to create more effective object-oriented computer vision programs
- Contains examples with source code and shows results obtained on real images with detailed explanations and the required screenshots
Who This Book Is For
If you are a novice C++ programmer who wants to learn how to use the OpenCV library to build computer vision applications, then this cookbook is appropriate for you. It is also suitable for professional software developers wishing to be introduced to the concepts of computer vision programming. It can be used as a companion book in university-level computer vision courses. It constitutes an excellent reference for graduate students and researchers in image processing and computer vision. The book provides a good combination of basic to advanced recipes. Basic knowledge of C++ is required.