Open Source Identity Management Patterns and Practices Using OpenAM 10.x
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn patterns, practices, and the terminology of Identity Management
- Learn how to install OpenAM 10.x
- Protect web and application servers using policy agents
- Protect applications using the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Integrated OAuth 2 logins like Facebook with OpenAM protected applications
Who This Book Is For
Open Source Identity Management Patterns and Practices Using OpenAM 10.x is great for developers and architects who are new to Identity Management, and who want a brief overview of what’s possible and how to quickly implement a prototype. It’s assumed that you’ve had experience with web applications and some knowledge of Apache and Tomcat.