NHibernate 3 Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Incorporate robust, efficient data access into your .Net projects
- Reduce hours of application development time and get better application architecture and performance
- Create your domain model first and then derive the database structure automatically from the model
- Test, profile, and monitor data access to tune the performance and make your applications fly
- Clear, precise step-by-step directions to get you up and running quickly
Who This Book Is For
If you are a new or seasoned developer of .NET web or desktop applications who is looking for a better way to access database data, then this book is for you. It is a basic introduction to NHibernate, with enough information to get a solid foundation in using NHibernate. Some advanced concepts are presented where appropriate to enhance functionality or in situations where they are commonly used. Absolutely no knowledge of NHibernate is required to read this book.