.NET Compact Framework 3.5 Data Driven Applications
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop data-driven mobile applications from the ground up on top of the Oracle Lite and SQL Server Lite databases
- Build ergonomic User Interfaces targeting the mobile platform that you can easily adapt for your business applications
- Optimize performance and security on the mobile platform as well as drawing useful charts and reports using .NET CF's graphics libraries for your data-driven applications
- Utilize the various tools provided by Microsoft to maintain and fine-tune your enterprise applications with the help of realistic case studies
- Build three real-world business applications from the ground up with the help of easy-to-understand code snippets to provide practical and hands-on experience
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for developers who are acquainted with the basics of .NET Compact Framework and want to create enterprise-level mobile applications. It is for developers who have worked with the .NET CF Framework before but would like to learn how to utilize its advanced features and deploy leaner and faster business applications.