.NET 4.0 Generics Beginner’s Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn how to use Generics’ methods and generic collections to solve complicated problems.
- Develop real-world applications using Generics
- Know the importance of each generic collection and Generic class and use them as per your requirements
- Benchmark the performance of all Generic collections
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at beginners in Generics. It assumes some working knowledge of C# , but it isn’t mandatory.
The following would get the most use out of the book:
- Newbie C# developers struggling with Generics.
- Experienced C++ and Java Programmers who are migrating to C# and looking for an alternative to other generic frameworks like STL and JCF would find this book handy.
- Managers who want to know what Generics is and how to put it to good use.
- Architects will find the benchmarking extremely useful, because it’s the first of its kind across a framework of several collections.