Microsoft Silverlight 4 and SharePoint 2010 Integration
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop Silverlight RIAs that interact with SharePoint 2010 data and services
- Explore the diverse alternatives for hosting a Silverlight RIA in a SharePoint 2010 Page
- Work with the new SharePoint Silverlight Client Object Model to interact with elements in a SharePoint Site
- Use Visual Studio 2010's new features to debug Silverlight RIAs that interact with SharePoint 2010
- Learn to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations on SharePoint 2010 lists from Silverlight
- Access and interact with external data sources and WCF Data Services
- Use themes and work with multiple interactive animations and effects to create distinct User eXperiences (UX) in a SharePoint environment
- Develop Silverlight RIAs that interact with SharePoint Visual Web Parts
- A step-by-step, fast-paced book that guides you in implementing Silverlight 4 applications in SharePoint 2010 environments
Who This Book Is For
If you are an application developer who wants to implement Silverlight 4 applications within a SharePoint 2010 environment, this book is for you. We assume that the reader has prior knowledge of Silverlight and SharePoint 2010 and this book focuses more on the integration of Silverlight with SharePoint 2010.