Microsoft Forefront UAG 2010 Administrator's Handbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Maximize your business results by fully understanding how to plan your UAG integration
- Consistently be ahead of the game by taking control of your server with backup and advanced monitoring
- An essential tutorial for new users and a great resource for veterans
- Uncover the advantages and ease of use of Direct Access, the latest VPN technology from Microsoft
- Packed with detailed explanations of concepts, terms and technologies, with hand-in-hand guidance through the tough parts
- Includes the most updated information, up to and including Service Pack 1 for UAG 2010
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Networking or Security engineer who intends to integrate UAG into the organization network, then this book is for you. You need no experience with UAG or its predecessors, though basic understanding of Networking and Windows Server management and engineering is required. Experience with security systems like Firewalls would also help you to better understand some of the topics covered by this book.