Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Programming Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Write NAV programs to do everything from finding data in a table to integration with an instant messenger client
- Develop your own .NET code to perform tasks that NAV cannot handle on its own
- Work with SQL Server to create better integration between NAV and other systems
- Learn to use the new features of the NAV 2009 Role Tailored Client
- Easy-to-read recipes with detailed explanations and images
- Maximize your learning with short tutorials that tell you exactly what you need to know without all of the fluff
Who This Book Is For
If you are a junior / entry-level NAV developer then the first half of the book is designed primarily for you. You may or may not have any experience programming. It focuses on the basics of NAV programming. It would be best if you have gone through a brief introduction to the NAV client.
If you are a mid-level NAV developer, you will find the second half more useful. These chapters explain how to think outside of the NAV box when building solutions.
There are also recipes here and there that senior developers will find useful.