Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Reporting
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Identify the major reporting challenges facing your organization and select the most effective reporting tool to meet those challenges
- Empower users from top to bottom in your organization to create their own reports
- Go beyond basic reporting by providing true business intelligence for your organization
- Discover how to use reporting tools to mine and analyze your Dynamics GP data for maximum competitive advantage
- Explore new reporting features found only in Dynamics GP 2010
- Employ real-life step-by-step examples in this part tutorial, part reference guide
- A foreword by Errol Schoenfish, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics community for over 24 years
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics GP developer, consultant, or power user who wants to create and manage reports, then this book is for you. A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is required. A basic understanding of business management systems and reporting applications such as Microsoft Excel and SQL Reporting Services is highly recommended.