Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Administration
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Effectively consolidate and standardize processes across your organization with a centralized source for a variety of business needs
- Discover how to effectively plan and implement Dynamics AX 2009 in your business and fully grasp the necessary hardware, network, and software requirements to do so
- Understand the varied components that make up your Dynamics AX environment, including the role of base server components, how to implement the Enterprise Portal and Role Centers for web browser access to Dynamics AX, and the various workflow capabilities required to fit the needs of your company
- Get to grips with Dynamics AX data components and understand when and how to exchange data synchronously or asynchronously and migrate data
- Includes carefully organized instructions along with screenshots that clearly display how to administer and configure your Dynamics AX environment with ease
Who This Book Is For
If you are a network administrator or IT personnel charged with setting up and configuring Dynamics AX 2009 in your company, then this book is for you. A basic knowledge of Dynamics AX 2009 and general Windows Server Administration is required and familiarity with maintaining a SQL Server database server. Additionally, if you are a VAR tasked with implementing Dynamics AX into companies, then this book will provide you with a good overview and details of the whole Dynamics AX 2009 system.