Kivy: Interactive Applications in Python
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Use Kivy to implement apps and games in Python that run on multiple platforms
- Discover how to build a User Interface (UI) through the Kivy Language
- Glue the UI components with the logic of the applications through events and the powerful Kivy properties
- Detect gestures, create animations, and schedule tasks
- Control multi-touch events in order to improve the User Experience (UX)
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at Python developers who are familiar with Python and have a good understanding of concepts like inheritance, classes, and instances. No previous experience of Kivy is required, though some knowledge of event handling, scheduling, and user interfaces, in general, would boost your learning.