JDBC 4.0 and Oracle JDeveloper for J2EE Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop your Java applications using JDBC and Oracle JDeveloper
- Explore the new features of JDBC 4.0
- Use JDBC and the data tools in Oracle JDeveloper
- Configure JDBC with various application servers
- Build data-driven applications quickly and easily
Who This Book Is For
The book is suitable for Java/J2EE and Oracle JDeveloper beginners. If you are a J2EE developer and want to use the JDeveloper IDE for J2EE development, this book is for you. JDeveloper developers who are new to J2EE will also benefit from the book. Most J2EE applications have a database component and the book is specially suited for database-based J2EE development in Oracle JDeveloper. You can also use this book if you are interested in learning how to utilize the new features offered in JDBC 4.0 for Java/J2EE development.