JBoss Drools Business Rules
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- An easy-to-understand JBoss Drools business rules tutorial for non-programmers
- Automate your business processes such as order processing, supply management, staff activity, and more
- Prototype, test, and implement workflows by themselves using business rules that are simple statements written in an English-like language
- Discover advanced features of Drools to write clear business rules that execute quickly
- For confident users of Excel or other business software, this book is everything you need to learn JBoss Drools business rules and successfully automate your business.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a business analyst – somebody involved with enterprise IT but at a high level, understanding problems and planning solutions, rather than coding in-depth implementations – then this book is for you.
If you are a business user who needs to write rules, or a technical person who needs to support rules, this book is for you.
If you are looking for an introduction to rule engine technology, this book will satisfy your needs.
If you are a business user and want to write rules using Guvnor/JBoss IDE, this book will be suitable for you.
This book will also suit your need if you are a business user and want to understand what Drools can do and how it works, but would rather leave the implementation to a developer.