Did you want to create a download file option for your web visitors, downloading content from data and even a Google spreadsheet?
• Setting up a default data object
• Generating a downloadable CSV file on the fly
• Element select and style manipulation
• Adding event listeners to elements
• createObjectURL method to create file URLs
• Cleaning and restructuring of data objects for CSV
• Adding elements and removing elements from the web page
• Use of fetch to get Google Spreadsheet JSON feed
• Setup of Google Spreadsheet JSON
• Restructuring JSON to array format for CSV file
• Source code is included so you can try the code and build your version of the application.
|Course Length||0 hours 50 minutes|
|Date Of Publication||26 Apr 2019|