Java EE 7 Developer Handbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn about local and remote service endpoints, containers, architecture, synchronous and asynchronous invocations, and remote communications in a concise reference
- Understand the architecture of the Java EE platform and then apply the new Java EE 7 enhancements to benefit your own business-critical applications
- Learn about integration test development on Java EE with Arquillian Framework and the Gradle build system
- Learn about containerless builds featuring the GlassFish 4.0 embedded application server
- Master Java EE 7 with this example-based, up-to-date guide with descriptions and explanations
Who This Book Is For
"Java EE 7 Developer Handbook" is for the developer, designer, and architect aiming to get acquainted with the Java EE platform in its newest edition. This guide will enhance your knowledge about the Java EE 7 platform. Whether you are a long-term Java EE (J2EE) developer or an intermediate level engineer on the JVM with just Java SE behind you, this handbook is for you, the new contemporary Java EE 7 developer!