iPhone with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Business Integration and Deployment
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn about Apple's mobile devices and how they work with Exchange Server 2010
- Plan and deploy a highly available Exchange organization and Office 365 tenant
- Create and enforce security policies and set up certificate-based authentication
- Provision and manage Apple mobile devices using Apple and Exchange Server tools
- A practical guide that covers the basics before gradually introducing complex topics - presenting topics by example.
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at system administrators who don't necessarily know about Exchange Server 2010 or ActiveSync-based mobile devices. A basic level of knowledge around Windows Servers is expected, and knowledge of smartphones and email systems in general will make some topics a little easier.