Instant StyleCop Code Analysis How-to
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Create your own custom rule for the Stylecop engine
- Check and maintain a C# coding style over your projects
- Personalize Microsoft rules to fit your needs
- Embed Stylecop analysis in your own tools
Who This Book Is For
Instant StyleCop Code Analysis How-to is intended for developers and project managers who are looking for an all-encompassing overview of Stylecop to display or enforce their specific coding conventions. It is assumed that you have a minimal understanding of integration technologies such as MSBuild and Nant. You should also have some knowledge on how to program in C# and LINQ. An available version of Visual Studio 2008 professional or superior is also required to follow the first chapters of this book.