Instant Mercurial Distributed SCM Essentials How-to
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Learn version control quickly using Mercurial basics and advanced features
- Set up and work with the Mercurial server for collaborative software development
- Practise a centralized workflow and continuous integration
- Customize Mercurial with advanced commands, hooks, and extensions
Who This Book Is For
Instant Mercurial SCM Essentials How-to is aimed at software developers already familiar with version control but new to the Mercurial open source DVCS, who want to master both the basics and some very advanced features of the tool. You are expected to be familiar at either working with the console in Windows, or the Unix command line in Linux or Mac OS X, as the examples are command-line based.