Instant Eclipse Application Testing How-to
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Learn how to install Eclipse and Java for any platform
- Get to grips with how to efficiently navigate in the Eclipse environment using shortcuts
- Create your own Java sample app and learn how to test and debug it using a rich set of Eclipse debugging tools
- Learn how to create an automatic set of tests for your app using the JUnit framework
- Easyto follow steps backed up by the code and detailed explanations
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers of any level, starting from people who have never used Eclipse and ending with advanced developers who want to switch to Eclipse IDE and start debugging their apps using Eclipse. Most of the recipes in this book are very easy to follow, so no prior knowledge of Eclipse IDE is required. It is advised that the reader has basic knowledge of the Java programming language.