Governance, Risk, and Compliance Handbook for Oracle Applications
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Governance: In depth coverage of corporate, IT, and security Governance, which includes important topics such as strategy development and communication, strategic reporting and control, and more
- Risk Management: Creating a risk management program, performing risk assessment and control verification, and more
- Compliance Management: Cross-industry, cross-regional laws and regulations, industry-specific laws and regulations, region-specific laws and regulations
- To maximize real world learning, the book is built around a fictional company establishing its governance processes
- Written by industry experts with more than 30 years combined experience
Who This Book Is For
The audience for this book is the people that advise the board, the internal audit department and CIO office on controls, security and risk assurance. Consultants that are implementing Financials or GRC Applications who wish to gain an understanding of the Governance Risk and Compliance processes, and how they are represented in Oracle, should find it a useful primer. Risk Assurance professionals will find it a reliable companion.