Google App Engine Java and GWT Application Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Comprehensive coverage of building scalable, modular, and maintainable applications with GWT and GAE using Java
- Leverage the Google App Engine services and enhance your app functionality and performance
- Integrate your application with Google Accounts, Facebook, and Twitter
- Safely deploy, monitor, and maintain your GAE applications
- A practical guide with a step-by-step approach that helps you build an application in stages
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer with prior programming experience of Java development and object-oriented programming and want to understand the key concepts of how to build AJAX web applications with Java, then this book is for you. The book assumes some previous exposure to the basics of using GWT, for example at the level of Google's online introductory GWT tutorials. You don't need to know anything about Google App Engine. This book will teach you everything you need.