Getting Started with Oracle BPM Suite 11gR1 – A Hands-On Tutorial
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Offers an accelerated learning path for the much-anticipated Oracle BPM Suite 11g release
- Set the stage for your BPM learning experience with a discussion into the evolution of BPM, and a comprehensive overview of the Oracle BPM Suite 11g Product Architecture
- Discover BPMN 2.0 modeling, simulation, and implementation
- Understand how Oracle uses standards like Services Component Architecture (SCA) to simplify the process of application development
- Describes how Oracle has unified services and events into one platform
- Built around an iterative tutorial, using a real-life scenario to illustrate all the key features
- Full of illustrations, diagrams, and tips for developing SOA applications faster, with clear step-by-step instructions and practical examples
- Written by Oracle BPM Suite Product Management team members
Who This Book Is For
This clear and detailed tutorial is perfect for both new and experienced business process developers, process architects, and process analysts looking for a pragmatic and hands-on approach to learning Oracle BPM Suite 11g.