C++ Multithreading Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create multithreaded applications using the power of C++
- Upgrade your applications with parallel execution in easy-to-understand steps
- Stay up to date with new Windows 8 concurrent tasks
- Avoid classical synchronization problems
- Understand Windows API and concurrent execution
Who This Book Is For
The book is intended for enterprise developers and programmers who wish to make use of C++ capabilities to learn the multithreaded approach. Knowledge of multithreading along with experience in C++ is an added advantage. However it is not a prerequisite.