C# 2008 and 2005 Threaded Programming: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop applications that run several tasks simultaneously to achieve greater performance, scalability, and responsiveness in your applications
- Build and run well-designed and scalable applications with C# parallel programming.
- In-depth practical approach to help you become better and faster at managing different processes and threads
- Optimized techniques on parallellized processes for advanced concepts
- Packed with hands-on-examples and clear explanations for better understanding
Who This Book Is For
Whether you are a beginner to working with threads or an old hand that is looking for a reference, this book should be on your desk. This book will help you to build scalable, high performance software using parallel programming techniques.
Students learning introductory threaded programming in C# will also gain benefits from this book.