Augmented Reality using Appcelerator Titanium Starter
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Create an open source Augmented Reality Titanium application
- Build an effective display of multiple points of interest
- Learn to calculate distances between points of interest
- Understand how to effectively and cleanly move the points of interest as the device rotates
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anybody who wishes to understand how to build an Augmented Reality Application. It uses the Appcelerator Titanium mobile development framework, but the techniques and practices can be applied to other frameworks and native code.