Android Application Programming with OpenCV
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Set up OpenCV and an Android development environment on Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Capture and display real-time videos and still images
- Manipulate image data using OpenCV and Apache Commons Math
- Track objects and render 2D and 3D graphics on top of them
- Create a photo-capture and photo-sharing app that supports a variety of filters with a real-time preview feature
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Java developers who are new to computer vision and who would like to learn about how it is used in relation to application development. It is assumed that you have previous experience in Java, but not necessarily Android. A basic understanding of image data (for example pixels and color channels) would be helpful too. You are expected to have a mobile device running Android 2.2 (Froyo) or greater and it must have a camera.