AngularJS Web application development Blueprints : RAW
|Also available on:|
- Get to grips with AngularJS and the development of single-page web applications.
- Develop rapid prototypes with ease using Bootstraps Grid system.
- Complete and in depth tutorials covering many applications.
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 322 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : August 2014
ISBN : 1783285613
ISBN 13 : 9781783285617
Author(s) : Vinci Rufus
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Open Source, RAW books, Web Development
|1||Introduction to Angular JS & the Single Page App
||IN THE BOOK|
|2||Setting up your Rig||IN THE BOOK|
|3||Rapid Prototyping with AngularJS||IN THE BOOK|
|4||TwitBoard||IN THE BOOK|
|5||Facebook Friends Birthday Reminder
||IN THE BOOK|
|6||Building the Expense Manager Mobile App
||IN THE BOOK|
|7||Angular eCommerce Store||APRIL 2014|
|8||Angular CMS Framework||APRIL 2014|
|9||Scalable and Distributed Architecture Deployments on AWS.||APRIL 2014|
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Develop your understanding of AngularJS and the essentials of the single-page application
- Produce an efficient, practical and productive working environment to make AngularJS applications like a PRO.
- Create rapid, clickable prototypes to get a greater understanding of how your application will look and feel.
- Build professional , scalable single-page web applications
- Deploy and distribute your apps using the AWS highly scalable architecture
This book provides a number of blueprints for specific tasks to help you learn and master AngularJS. Not only covering the essentials of application creation, this book enables you to develop creative and attractive applications packed with functionally.
This book will develop your skills and give you the hands on, practical experience you need to produce successful AngularJS web applications.
From setting up your environment, through to rapid prototyping and developing web applications such as eCommerce stores and content management systems, this book provides in depth, professional knowledge which will translate into your applications.
This book is currently available as a RAW (Read As we Write) book. A RAW book is an ebook, and this one is priced at 20% off the usual eBook price. Once you purchase the RAW book, you can immediately download the content of the book so far, and when new chapters become available, you will be notified, and can download the new version of the book. When the book is published, you will receive the full, finished eBook.
If you like, you can preorder the print book at the same time as you purchase the RAW book at a significant discount.
Since a RAW book is an eBook, a RAW book is non returnable and non refundable.
Local taxes may apply to your eBook purchase.
Complete and detailed step-by-step blueprints leading you through every aspect of creating your AngularJS projects.
Who this book is for
Intermediate web application developers looking to develop professional projects with AngularJS.