AngularJS Design Patterns
|Also available on:|
- Explore and understand the features of AngularJS to construct advanced web applications
- Understand how to apply the most important concepts of the framework like directives, expressions, filters, modules, and services
- Step by step tutorial giving real world solutions to automate your project's workflow
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 112 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : March 2014
ISBN : 1783980087
ISBN 13 : 9781783980086
Author(s) : Rodrigo Branas
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Open Source
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Create reusable components with directives
- Use expressions to bind yourmodel to the user’s interface
- Explore filters to manipulate and transform data
- Discover more about the Two-Way Data Binding mechanism
- Easily validate data from the user’s form
- Create services in order to keep the business logic under control
- Understand and explore the dependency injection feature
- Follow the best practices of the framework to organize and modularize your application
- Automate the project’s workflow and learneverything you need to know about testing with AngularJS
This book is a practical guide filled with real-world examples that will help you discoverthe best practices of the AngularJSframework, covering its most important conceptssuch as directives, expressions, filters, and modules, and guidingyou through the steps of building your very own web application.
You will start by learning how to create reusable components with directives, experiencing an expressive way of developing software.
You will then move on to coverdata handling, and you will learn how to use the various features of the AngularJS framework to accomplish any challenge related to presenting, transforming, and validating data on a user’s interface. After this, you will explore the secrets of the services available inAngularJSas well asdependency injection, bringing reuse and testability to your application by decoupling the layers. The book will also cover the best practices of using the framework and how to automate the project’s workflow.
With AngularJS Design Patterns, you will learn everything you need to create well-designed web applications.
A step-by-step tutorial with easy-to-follow examples to help you learn everything you need to know about web application design with AngularJS. In this book, you will develop an application from scratch till the end, with each new concept covered in detail.
Who this book is for