Teaching with iPad How-To [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Plan your lessons on iPad and share notes quickly
- Use exclusive iPad 3D resources for more engaging learning
- Use your iPad for creating and giving presentations
Table of ContentsPreface
Teaching with iPad How-To
- Teaching with iPad How-To
- Planning your lessons (Must know)
- Keeping your notes (Must know)
- Creating presentations and charts (Must know)
- Carrying your textbooks (Must know)
- Recording attendance and student profiles (Must know)
- Making quick references (Must know)
- Using projectors and interacting (Must know)
- Connecting with your subject (Must know)
- Creating and managing timetables (Must know)
- Interactive books for kids (Should know)
- Educating students with special needs (Should know)
- Teaching art, craft, and practical skills (Should know)
- Teaching music on iPad (Advanced)
- Teaching using 3D resources (Advanced)
- Publishing your learning material (Advanced)
- Learning iPad tips and tricks (Advanced)
- iTunes U (Advanced)
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Planning your everyday lessons on the iPad and creating presentations and charts
- Managing attendance records and student profiles on the iPad
- Organizing your notes and sharing them through your iPad as well as carrying your textbooks on your device
- Creating and managing your timetable on the iPad
- Projecting the content of your iPad on a large screen and interacting with your class alongside
- Creating and publishing your own interactive books and teaching resources
- Teaching students with special needs in a very effective manner
The iPad is a great teaching tool. It is an amazing eReader for accessing textbooks and journals. It is also great for multimedia content like videos, audio, presentations, and 3D animations. Most importantly Apple’s app ecosystem makes it very powerful. You can find apps for almost any teaching task in app store and use them instantly.
You will start with simple tasks like creating presentations and visualizations. Soon you will be making interactive books and resources as well as teaching practical lessons such as music and art!
"Teaching with iPad How-to" starts with the most basic task of planning your lessons. As you go through the book you will learn how to ‘carry’ your textbooks on Little Books, create your own resources and finally publish your courseware.
Be it organizing your notes, creating charts and presentations, or just recording attendance, this book will help you do all these tasks very efficiently on your iPad. In this book, you will also learn to create and distribute timetables, create your own textbooks and make your classes interesting and full of information by using the iPad’s 3D and subject-specific resources.
You will learn to make your teaching job interesting and engaging for your students by using iPad as your teaching and organizing tool.
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. Get the job done and learn as you go. Teaching with iPad how-to is a crisp and systematic guide organized into various step-by-step recipes that will enable you to utilize the power of your iPad to make your daily teaching tasks easy and interesting.
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for school and university teachers who have access to an iPad and are willing to make their profession all the more fun and easy for themselves. It is assumed that the reader has basic knowledge of how to use the iPad, access the Appstore and download apps.