Social Networking in Recruitment
|Also available on:|
- Build a multi-channel approach to using social networks in recruitment
- Reach a targeted and receptive audience for job advertisements
- Manage reputational risks associated with social networking
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 28 pages
Release Date : March 2014
ISBN : 178300004X
ISBN 13 : 9781783000043
Author(s) : Amanda Belton
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Business Skills
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Find and connect with people and communities online
- Build a multi-channel online presence that supports recruiting activities
- Become a professional social networking expert
- Understand and manage the risks of using social networks for recruitment
- Support your team as they navigate different social networks for business use
- Unlock social networking as a competitive advantage for recruitment
- Use a learning approach to develop and adapt a strategic approach to using social networks for recruitment
Become a professional social networking expert and give your organization a cost-effective advantage in the hiring market.
Social networks have opened up whole new channels of communication between prospective employees and employers. They provide perfect opportunities to build a strong relationship with potential employees that ensures investment in recruitment is targeted towards a successful, cost effective hire. Social networks also allow an organization to build a strong employer brand that reaches the digital natives of the world, enabling the recruiter to achieve a competitive advantage.
Written in a clear and accessible style by an experienced manager, this book gives comprehensive step-by-step instructions on effectively using a range of social networking platforms for recruitment.
Who this book is for
This practical guide is designed for HR and hiring managers who wish to branch out and engage more prospective employees through social networking, and who want to build their employer brand online.