We will cover the following in this article by Binildas A. Christudas, author of Service Oriented Java Business Integration:
- Proxy design pattern in general
- Proxy support in Java SDK with examples
- ServiceMix JBI Proxy
- A few samples of defining and exposing proxies to services in the JBI bus
In the previous article we discussed the key principles of SOA. In this article by Richard Seroter, author of SOA Patterns with BizTalk Server 2009, we will proceed further with the discussion on proper planning of a service oriented solution and cover:
- Which types of services can be exposed
- The standard message exchange patterns for services
This two-part article series by Todd Biske will begin the story of Advasco, and describe the beginning of their SOA journey. Through their initial experiences, you will learn about the role of SOA governance within the typical project governance efforts.
In the second part, you will learn key project roles, Service Contract, adding SOA to Traditional Project Governance, Service Communication Technologies, WS-I Compliance, Service Interface Specification, Web Services, POX over HTTP, and REST.Read Extending Project Governance for Service Oriented Architecture-part1 in full
This article by Erlend Dalen, explains the different options to use when you need to search and retrieve a set of data from the database. It shows you how to create a query, how to create a view, and how to write different select statements.
In this article, you will learn about the different methods of retrieving data from the database. They are as follows:
- Queries which are reusable and often used in reports and periodic Jobs
- Views that are created in AOT and translated to optimized select statements at runtime
- Select statements to use in X++ to fetch data from the database to the application
This article by Erlend Dalen, explains how you can use .NET classes in AX with the Common Language Runtime and how you can write .NET code that uses AX classes by using the .NET Business Connector for AX.
The topics covered in this article are:
- A brief description of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Adding .NET references to classes in AX
- Using a .NET class in X++
- Adding references to the .NET Business Connector
- Using the .NET Business Connector in .NET classes
In this article by Matjaz B. Juric and Kapil Pant, we will cover some important topics that discuss how to monitor an organization's processes.
In this article, we will see:
- What is BAM?
- BPM, SOA, and BAM
- Oracle BAM
- Oracle BAM and BPM
Read Introducing Business Activity Monitoring in full
This article by Matjaz B. Juric and Kapil Pant, covers process orchestration and execution using process engines such as Oracle's BPEL Process Manager.
In this article we will learn:
- BPM Architecture and Role of Business Process Orchestration
- Executing BPEL Processes in BPEL Process Manager
Read Business Process Orchestration for SOA in full