SAP HCM - A Complete Tutorial
|Also available on:|
- Delve into the SAP HCM system and the multitude of features it provides
- Explore the various infotypes related to numerous business processes in order to manage human resources better
- A practical guide filled with real life scenarios, screenshots, and useful tips and tricks
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 380 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : June 2014
ISBN : 1782172203
ISBN 13 : 9781782172208
Author(s) : Ganesh Karthik S
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Enterprise Products and Platforms, Enterprise
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: End User Transactions
Chapter 2: Recruitment Configuration
Chapter 3: SPOCK – the Building Block of OM
Chapter 4: PA Configuration in Less Than 24 Hours
Chapter 5: Time Management Configuration – Negative Time
Chapter 6: Payroll Configuration
Chapter 7: Talent Management and Development Configuration
Chapter 8: Training and Event Management Configuration
Chapter 9: Travel Management Configuration
Chapter 10: Building a Report Using SAP Query Viewer
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Configure the SAP HCM module
- Resolve real-time system issues
- Gain tips and tricks to configure the system in less time
- Fix error messages that occur frequently
- Understand the standard business processes that can be mapped in the system
- Use standard reports and customize them to meet business demands
- Express configuration and ROI for clients
This book will start with the basics and serve as a complete guide to handle real-time management and HR issues.
Beginning with an overview of important transaction codes and reports that end users can use to perform their day-to-day activities efficiently, you will then move on to the configuration of core modules such as Recruitment, Organizational Management, Personnel Management, Time Management, and Payroll. Next, you will learn to work around common error messages and will be given some tips and tricks that'll save your time.
In addition, you will also learn how to configure new dimension modules such as Travel Management, Talent Management, and Training and Event Management. By the end of this book, you will be able to customize reports to meet customer requirements efficiently.
This book is a simple tutorial guide with practical issues and their solutions, aimed at enabling readers to implement the various features of the SAP HCM module.
Who this book is for
If you are familiar with ERP products, and would like to leverage knowledge and fine-tune your configuration skills, then this book is for you. This book is aimed at readers who want to learn about SAP HCM and its most popular functionalities.