Salesforce.com Customization Handbook
|Also available on:|
- Learn the concepts of Salesforce.com to automate business processes
- Streamline your sales process and improve collaboration in your organization
- A step-by-step approach to online course design to make your business more reliable and productive
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the basic architecture of the Salesforce.com platform and improve the collaboration in the organization
- Manage users in the Salesforce organization and customize the company profile
- Secure the data within an organization and manage its visibility to different sets of users within the organization
- Control e-mail and domain management for your organization
- Use the Sales Cloud and the Service Cloud to streamline sales, support processes, and automate your business requirements
- Learn Data Management in Salesforce including the import and export of data using New Import wizard and Data Loader
- Understand the concepts of Analytics in Salesforce, and build reports and dashboards on existing data
- Connect with employees around the globe using Salesforce Chatter and apps from AppExchange and deployment of modules
Salesforce.com has contributed in bringing about a social revolution to the Internet era. Salesforce.com provides you with the power of cloud computing, enabling you to quickly build enterprise apps in a cloud. As it takes less effort to develop apps on this platform in comparison to traditional platforms, this has emerged as one of the most demanding platforms in sales and the IT industry. Putting its customers first, Salesforce.com came up with its CRM, which is social in its nature. This proved to be one of the most innovative ideas in the enterprise world.
This is a step-by-step guide to automate your business requirements or streamline your sales process using Salesforce CRM. The book covers many topics from the Spring 2014 release and is also helpful for those who are preparing for the Salesforce.com admin certification exam (ADM 201).
The book starts with an introduction to Salesforce CRM and its products. Then, it covers its user experience management, data security aspects, e-mail administration, and discusses various ways that can be adopted to streamline business process. In the next chapters, concepts related to the Sales Cloud and the Service Cloud are explained. The book also explores data management, chatter, mobile administration, and discusses the deployment process and extending the Salesforce experience using the AppExchange marketplace.
By the end of this book, you will be able to customize Salesforce and manage Salesforce related data in your organization.
A practical handbook with easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step instructions on how to customize your Salesforce.com site to meet your business requirements.
Who this book is for
If you want to use Salesforce CRM to automate your businesses requirements, or you have already adopted Salesforce CRM and want to streamline the sales process, this book is for you. Whether you are new to Salesforce or a seasoned expert, you will be able to master the basic functions as well as the advanced features of Salesforce.com. No previous experience in computer coding or programming is required.
This book will also be helpful for those who are preparing for the Salesforce.com admin certification exam (ADM 201).