|Also available on:|
- Discover the most useful features of ReSharper and how to implement them effectively
- Find out what is wrong with your code and use quick fixes to eliminate errors and code smells
- A practical guide to ReSharper 8.1 focused on teaching you the most intuitive shortcuts
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 124 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : February 2014
ISBN : 1849698708
ISBN 13 : 9781849698702
Author(s) : Łukasz Gąsior
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Other
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting Started with ReSharper
Chapter 2: Write Smarter Code
Chapter 3: Finding What You Need Quickly
Chapter 4: Making Your Code Better
Chapter 5: Extended Support for Web Developers
Chapter 6: Unit Testing
Chapter 7: Extending ReSharper
Chapter 8: Tools for Architects
Chapter 9: Code Analysis Beyond Visual Studio
Chapter 10: Recommended Plugins
Appendix: Keyboard Shortcuts
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Write your own ReSharper plugin
- Utilize and configure templates
- Find files, code references, and navigate through codes quicker
- Eliminate errors and code smells
- Generate your code – not write it
- Improve the quality of your code by using code analysis
- Run Unit Tests and manage test sessions
- Find your project’s dependencies
- Use ReSharper analysis beyond Visual Studio
ReSharper is one of the best tools that extends Microsoft Visual Studio. It adds a lot of features which increases a developer’s productivity. It started with providing support for C# and VB.NET projects, but the current version supports developers in almost any type of applications which you can create with Visual Studio.
Written with very clear walkthroughs and step-by-step instructions, this book contains many cases that practically show you how to write better code, refactor it and quickly find problems in your code.
This book introduces tools that facilitate your work with unit tests and teach you how to write a simple ReSharper plugin. The last chapters present the new features introduced in ReSharper 8, which provide support for architects and allow you to use ReSharper analysis besides Visual Studio and also support for TypeScript (8.1). Finally, it quickly reviews the best ReSharper plugins recommended by the author.
This book will show you how to use ReSharper features to be a better developer, in a practical manner.
A practical, hands-on guide that will help you to unleash the power of ReSharper to write better quality code.
Who this book is for
If you are a developer who is working with Visual Studio and are looking to make your work more efficient, this book is for you. It is most useful for new ReSharper users but those who are currently using it will also find many useful tips and references updated to the latest version (8.1). Prior knowledge of Visual Studio is a must.