We can now start using the content we optimized to work well with iAd, to build our first ad.
In this article by Ben Collier we'll be covering the following topics:
- Installing iAd Producer on your Mac
- Familiarizing ourselves with the iAd Producer interface
- Setting up a blank iAd to work with
- Using templates to build each section of your iAd
- Tweaking the templates to make your ad even more awesome
- Using Safari to preview the animations in an iAd
In this article, by David Burns, author of Selenium 1.0 Testing Tools, we are going to look at how we can expand Selenium. This is for those times when Selenium's API is not verbose enough.
Selenium has the ability to allow developers to create functions, in the same three-column format, to all tests to reuse snippets of code instead of evaluating them with getEval calls.
In this article, we shall discuss:
- User extensions
So let's get on with it...Read User Extensions and Add-ons in Selenium 1.0 Testing Tools in full
In this article, by David Burns, author of Selenium 1.0 Testing Tools, we are going to have a first look at Selenium Remote Control. Selenium Remote Control is one of the most popular flavors of Selenium as it allows developers to write tests using their favorite language to test on different Browsers.
We shall cover topics such as:
- What is Selenium Remote Control
- Setting up Selenium Remote Control
- Running Selenium IDE tests with Selenium RC
- Selenium RC arguments
So let's get on with it...Read First Steps with Selenium RC in full
In this article, by David Burns, author of Selenium 1.0 Testing Tools, we are going to have a look at what Selenium Grid is and how we can set it up in different environments, including how to set it up on Amazon EC2. This will abstract the topography of where the tests are located so that your tests only have to worry about one address.
In this article we shall cover the following topics:
- Setting up the Selenium Grid Hub
- Setting up the Selenium Grid Remote Controls
- Creating tests for the Grid
So let's get on with it...Read Getting Started with Selenium Grid in full