Oracle SOA Governance 11g Implementation: RAW
|Also available on:|
- Learn what we mean by SOA governance and where, exactly, Oracle Governance 11g can fit into your IT future
- You will quickly learn how to architect your first real solutions with Oracle Governance 11g
- Move on from your first implementations of the software through to more advanced topics such as integration with other Oracle solutions
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 450 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : September 2013
ISBN : 1849689083
ISBN 13 : 9781849689083
Author(s) : Luis Augusto Weir
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Enterprise, RAW books
|1||SOA Governance||IN THE BOOK|
|2||Implementation Use Case||IN THE BOOK|
|3||Using Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER)||IN THE BOOK|
|4||Asset Lifecycle Management||IN THE BOOK|
|6||Design Time Policy Enforcement||MAY 2013|
|7||Using the Oracle Service Registry (OSR)||MAY 2013|
|8||Design Time Service Promotion and Discovery||MAY 2013|
||Implementing Basic Runtime Governance||MAY 2013|
|10||Extending Runtime Governance Configuration||JUNE 2013|
|11||Extending Design-Time Governance with AIA 11g||JUNE 2013|
|Appendix||OER and OSR Installation Tips||JUNE 2013|
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- You will learn what Oracle SOA Governance is
- You will learn how to begin architecting real solutions
- You will learn how to integrate the Oracle Governance Pack with other solutions such as Oracle Management Pack 11g version control repositories
- You will learn how to enforce design time governance by implementing asset policies and workflows
Oracle SOA Governance is a comprehensive service-orientated architecture governance solution which is designed to make the transition to SOA easier.
"Oracle SOA Governance 11g Implementation" is designed to familiarize the reader with the principles of SOA governance, the Oracle SOA Governance suite, and to show them how to begin implementing solutions.
This book takes a holistic approach to Oracle SOA Governance 11g, taking the reader from their first introduction to Oracle SOA Governance, right through to advanced uses of the tools provided.
This book is currently available as a RAW (Read As we Write) book. A RAW book is an ebook, and this one is priced at 20% off the usual eBook price. Once you purchase the RAW book, you can immediately download the content of the book so far, and when new chapters become available, you will be notified, and can download the new version of the book. When the book is published, you will receive the full, finished eBook.
If you like, you can preorder the print book at the same time as you purchase the RAW book at a significant discount.
Since a RAW book is an eBook, a RAW book is non returnable and non refundable.
Local taxes may apply to your eBook purchase.
This book is a practical tutorial, with lots of step-by-step instructions for achieving SOA Governance by implementing the component Oracle products.
Who this book is for
This book is written for SOA architects and project managers who want to learn how to implement Oracle SOA Governance.