Oracle Fusion Middleware Patterns
|Also available on:|
- First-hand technical solutions utilizing the complete and integrated Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite in hardcopy and ebook formats
- From-the-trenches experience of leading IT Professionals
- Learn about application integration and how to combine the integrated tools of the Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite - and do away with thousands of lines of code
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 224 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : September 2010
ISBN : 1847198325
ISBN 13 : 9781847198327
Author(s) : Harish Gaur, Markus Zirn, Srikant Subramaniam, Nam Doan-Huy , YiHong Xu , Narshimha Rao Kondapaka, Melody Wood, Matjaz B. Juric, Ross Sharman, Juliana Button, Matt Miller, Mark Simpson, Kiran Dattani, Milind Pandit, Nikhilesh Chitnis, Sandeep Banerjie, Mark Farabaugh, Sri Ayyeppen, John Chung, Mike Blackmore, Hamza Jahangir, Basheer Khan, Rex Thexton, Nishidhdha Shah
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Enterprise Products and Platforms, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Enterprise, Oracle, SOA
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Building Agile Applications using Fusion Development and Oracle Enterprise Architecture Principles
Chapter 2: Process-driven SOA Development
Chapter 3: Code-free Application Extensions and Integrations
Chapter 4: Data Tier Caching for SOA Performance
Chapter 5: Integrated Real-time Intelligence with Oracle's WebCenter, Coherence, and Business Activity Monitoring
Chapter 6: Achieving Business Insight by Integrating Relational and Multi-dimensional Data
Chapter 7: Building Intelligent Processes with Insight-driven Agility
Chapter 8: Building Enterprise 2.0 Applications
Chapter 9: Automating Enterprise Reporting with WebCenter, SOA, and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
Chapter 10: A Role-based Approach to Automated Provisioning and a Personalized Portal
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Examine the key building blocks of Enterprise 2.0 architectures and then outline important integration considerations
- Align IT with business processes that benefit from process-driven SOA development
- Create a unified platform for fast, flexible data analysis by integrating relational and multi-dimensional data
- Combine SOA and BI to build intelligent processes with insight-driven agility
- Inject high performance into data services by using data-tier caching for SOA performance
- Bring about change without developing code for application extensions and integrations
- Provide next generation integrated real-time intelligence using Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Coherence, and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Build an automated reporting platform with SOA and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Govern business demands and requirements by building agile applications using Fusion Development and Oracle Enterprise Architecture Principles
In today's business environment, the needs of Enterprises are rapidly changing and these changes demand an unprecedented level of adaptation and innovation. There is a clear need for flexible solutions that support continuous adaptation to an ever-evolving, ever-expanding marketplace. This book catalogs a series of 10 case studies that reflect the experience of Enterprises who have met today's challenges by adopting a new style of development: the use of integrated tools in the Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite.
Every enterprise has specific business requirements that may require unique solutions. This book will give you the insights required to recognize the needs of your enterprise and implement Fusion solutions. These solutions are quick to build, implement, and productive when compared to traditional agile solutions.
This book introduces you to innovative custom-built solutions that enterprises can implement to overcome the challenges they face. Significant benefits are achievable through powerful insights and improved decision making; by combining "What" and "How" analyses – you will see how to go about this. You may already be using solutions for Identity Management, User Interaction, Content Management, Development Tools, SOA and BPM, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence, and Application Grid; this book will show you how to integrate them to provide innovative, effective solutions.
Real-world agile applications using SOA, BPM, Enterprise 2.0, Business Intelligence, Identity Management, and Application Infrastructure
This book is a compilation of ten real-world case studies, originally published on Oracle Technology Network, and shows how to design and develop business processes efficiently. Throughout the book the authors discuss the revolutionary solutions that are behind the changing face of enterprises.
Who this book is for
This book is aimed at Architects and IT managers involved in the design, implementation, and integration of composite applications and end-to-end business processes.