Oracle Fusion Applications Administration Essentials
|Also available on:|
- Provides clear and concise guidance for administering Oracle Fusion Applications
- Comprehensively covers all major areas of Oracle Fusion Applications administration
- Contains meaningful illustrations that explain basic concepts, followed by detailed instructions on how to implement them
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Fusion Applications
Chapter 2: Fusion Application Installation
Chapter 3: Functional Setup Manager Overview
Chapter 4: Managing Fusion Applications' Security
Chapter 5: Enterprise Scheduler Service and Jobs
Chapter 6: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Applications
Chapter 7: Managing Fusion Applications
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Get to grips with the administration of Oracle Fusion Applications
- Review the architecture of Oracle Fusion Applications
- Configure applications using Functional Setup Manager
- Create users in Oracle Fusion Applications
- Explore a detailed security review of Oracle Fusion Applications
- Set up and monitor scheduled jobs
- Set up logging in Oracle Fusion Applications
- Monitor Oracle Fusion Applications
- Discover how to patch Oracle Fusion Applications
- Learn how to back up and clone Oracle Fusion Applications
- Extend Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications is a process driven and enduser centric package, which is different from legacy ERP products, which means that the installation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Applications is fundamentally different from legacy ERP. This book bridges the gap between OFA and legacy ERP and provides an indepth view of administering Oracle Fusion Applications.
Oracle Fusion Applications Administration Essentials provides you with practical guidance on administering Oracle Fusion Applications. It provides detailed architectural information for an application administrator. This book consists of lucid instructions including screenshots to help teach readers about the administration of Oracle Fusion Applications.
Fusion administration has several complex areas that need to be administered. Starting from installation, to maintaining and monitoring Oracle Fusion applications, this book comprehensively covers the steps and details of performing specific tasks, keeping in mind the architectural aspects of the application.
We will then review the steps for a bare metal installation of Oracle Fusion Applications. This is followed by a review of the Functional Setup Manager, as well as an explanation of administrative aspects such as security, monitoring, and job scheduling.The book also covers the administration of applications in terms of patching and cloning. A clear view of Extending Oracle Fusion Applications is provided as well.
Oracle Fusion Application Administration Essentials is a comprehensive guide to administering and maintaining Oracle Fusion Applications. This book not only gives detailed steps for administering the application, but also provides context for these administrative tasks. The lucid style and clear illustrations will ensure that a comprehensive understanding of the topics will be achieved.
This is a practical guide to Oracle Fusion Applications, which illustrates concepts using handson examples. It is comprehensive and covers all the essentials of Oracle Fusion Applications administration.
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for application and database administrators who are looking to get an understanding of administering Oracle Fusion Applications. Familiarity with Oracle Database Administration and an operational Oracle Fusion Applications environment would be useful, but is not required.