Instant Oracle BPM for Financial Services How-to [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Simplifies complex business problems for financial services
- Optimize, enhance, and modify your business processes
- Includes enterprise architecture best practices
- Highlights various roles of Business Process Management
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 62 pages
Release Date : April 2013
ISBN : 1782170146
ISBN 13 : 9781782170143
Author(s) : B. M. Madhusudhan Rao
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Enterprise Products and Platforms, Instant, Enterprise, Oracle
Table of ContentsPreface
Instant Oracle BPM for Financial Services How-to
- Instant Oracle BPM for Financial Services How-to
- Setting up the development environment (Simple)
- Modeling a home loan business process (Intermediate)
- Implementing a home loan business process (Advanced)
- Deploying and testing a process workflow (Advanced)
- Administering processes (Advanced)
- Changing a business process by the process analyst (Advanced)
- Creating business reports for process owners (Intermediate)
- Participating in a business process (Intermediate)
- Integrating with business partners (Advanced)
- Collaborating with customers and end users (Simple)
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Challenges faced by financial services such as insurance, banking, stock brokerages, and investment funds
- Achieve higher ROI and customer satisfaction
- Deploy the process and rules model
- View business reports to devise an end-to-end BPM solution for business problems
- Use changed process as per the new business requirements
- Achieve integrated partner system in business process
Oracle Business Process Management helps in process automation and improvement with a very high level of flexibility for all the process participants from the process planning team to the end users. It also makes it possible to have corporate employees and customers collaborating towards common goals.
Instant Oracle BPM for Financial Services How-to covers many concepts that can be easily reused across industries such as core banking, healthcare, travel, self service automation, e-governance, and so on. It highlights various roles of Business Process Management such as Business Process Modeling, Process Developer, Process Owner, and Process Participant along with the way they work together in a financial services environment.
Instant Oracle BPM for Financial Services How-to is your guide to implementing Oracle Business Process Management whilst working in the Financial Services industry.Starting through the discovering of implementation and Business challenges for financial services we will move on to Modeling, Implementation, Process ork-flow’s, deployment and testing.
Moving on to cover advanced topics such as Process administering, changing business processes using process analysts, business reporting, participants and notifications and finally collaboration. You will learn to setup, maintain and alter your Business Process Management aimed specifically for the Financial services industry.
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. This book is a practical Packt How-to guide that is designed to provide targeted information for experienced BPM professionals in the financial sector.
Who this book is for
This book will be ideal as a pocket guide for people working with BPM for financial services. It is a short reference for financial analysts, business process owners, process participants, business process developers, and SOA and BPM architects and developers.