Oracle BI Mobile Quick Reference [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn about the different kinds of architectures used in mobile application development
- A step by step guide on how to install and configure the native mobile application to access Oracle BI on the move
- Learn how to use and interact with various features of the mobile application for maximum productivity
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 55 pages
Release Date : May 2013
ISBN : 1849688044
ISBN 13 : 9781849688048
Author(s) : Raunak T. Jhawar
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Enterprise, Oracle
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Decide if choosing a mobile platform is right for you or your business
- Discover the different kinds of application architectures for a mobile program
- Learn what mobile business intelligence really involves
- Discover how mobile business intelligence has evolved
- Fully utilize the features offered in the native Oracle mobile BI application
- Ensure that your information is secure, wherever you are
The way we see and use technology is constantly changing. Mobile application development in particular has gained spectacular momentum, allowing people to complete tasks on the go like never before. In this handbook, you will learn how Oracle BI Enterprise Edition closely integrates with mobile devices and how users can leverage this integration to its maximum potential.
This essential handbook for Oracle Mobile Business Intelligence aims to empower you with the knowledge necessary to fully utilize mobile BI. You will be guided through a diverse set of topics that range from initial interaction to more advanced coverage like computing architectures for mobile development.
Written as a practical handbook for consumers or action takers of business intelligence information, this book begins with an introduction to different computing architectures used for mobile application development. As you progress, you will be introduced to the latest offering from Oracle for its customers using BI on mobile devices. By the end of this book, you will be able to perform a plethora of tasks pertaining to business intelligence right from the palm of your hand.
Written as a concise yet practical handbook, this essential knowledge will benefit a broad range of individuals from program managers to end users.
Who this book is for
Oracle BI Mobile Quick Reference is your guide to becoming truly productive on the move. Ideal for end users of Oracle BI EE, this book will provide you with a detailed reference that helps you configure a familiar native user experience on a mobile device.