Packt is proud to annouce the publication of iPad Enterprise Application Development BluePrints, a new book and eBook for iPad app developers to build enterprise applications that interacts with Facebook, iCloud, Core Location and the Core Image frameworks into their applications. This book is available now in print, eBook, Kindle and select library formats. The print book comes in at over 430 pages and is competitively priced at $44.99, whilst the e-book and Kindle versions are available for $25.49. About the Author:
Steven is the owner and founder of GENIESOFT STUDIOS, a software development company based in Melbourne, Victoria that currently develops games and business applications for the iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
iPad Enterprise Application Development BluePrints begins with a walkthrough of downloading and installing the Xcode 4 iOS 5 Development Tools, followed by building a task priorities and a voice recording application. This book enables readers get a grip of building a veterinary clinic application using core data and core image along with setting the different keyboard styles.
Developers looking forward to building enterprise applications that interact with Facebook, iCloud, Core Location and the Core Image frameworks into their applications, will find this book to be an interesting and beneficial read. Filled with images and diagrams, this book will help readers integrate facebook and opengraph APIs into applications, build a route tracking application with the use of core location, mapKit frameworks and understand the use of iCloud Storage APIs to upload and download content.
Some essential chapters covered in this book are -
- Chapter 1: Getting and Installing the iOS SDK
- Chapter 2: Task Priorities – Building a TaskPriorities iOS App
- Chapter 3: VoiceRecorder App – Audio Recording and Playback
- Chapter 4: Enhanced AddressBook App – Core Data
- Chapter 5: BatteryMonitor Application
- Chapter 6: RouteTracker Application
- Chapter 7: VeterinaryClinic Application
- Chapter 8: Social Networking Application
- Chapter 9: External Displays using Airplay and Core Image
- Chapter 10: Storing Documents within the Cloud
Packt has also published various related titles :
- iAd Production Beginner’s Guide (February 2012)
- Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide (February 2012)
- iPhone Applications Tune-Up (October 2011)
All Oracle books are Published by Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is a publishing division of Packt Publishing designed to serve the information needs of IT Professionals in the Enterprise space. Packt Enterprise also publishes on Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix, Java, Amazon, Google and SAP technologies.
|iPad Enterprise Application Development BluePrints|
| Master iPad Enterprise Applications using Packt's new book and e-book
For more information, please visit: iPad Enterprise Application Development BluePrints