Packt is pleased to annouce the publication of Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 Cookbook, is a step-by-step guide that helps experienced IT professionals understand the core aspects of XenDesktop 5.6. This book is available now in print, eBook, Kindle and select library formats. The print book comes in at over 354 pages and is competitively priced at $54.99, whilst the e-book and Kindle versions are available for $28.04.
About the Author :
Gaspare A. Silvestri has over 10 years of experience in the Information Technology Market and is currently the IT Technical Director for an Italian hosting provider company. He has been involved in various tuning, design, consolidation of physical and virtual infrastructures in Italy.
Citrix provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products. They provide a more people-centric, on-demand computing environment.
Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 Cookbook follows a step-by-step approach which aids in maximizing the control and performance of developers with the usage of XenDesktop 5.6. The book goes through the techniques such as, installation, security and architectural components of the XenDesktop infrastructure helping readers provide secure, performing and structured XenDesktop infrastructures.
Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 Cookbook would be highly valued by experienced IT professionals as it would assist in better controlling of their resources.
Some of the chapters emphasized in this book are :
- Chapter 1: XenDesktop Installation and Configuration
- Chapter 2: Deploying Virtual Machines for XenDesktop
- Chapter 3: Master Image Configuration and Tuning
- Chapter 4: User Experience – Planning and Configuring
- Chapter 5: Configuring Additional Architectural Components
- Chapter 6: Creating and Configuring a Desktop Environment
- Chapter 7: Deploying Applications
- Chapter 8: XenDesktop Tuning and Security
- Chapter 9: Working with XenDesktop PowerShell
- Chapter 10: Configuring the XenDesktop Advanced Logon
Packt has also published various related titles :
- Citrix Security: How-to (Expected February 2013)
- Instant Citrix XenDesktop 5 Starter ( Expected February 2013)
- Citrix Access Gateway VPX 5.04 Essentials (January 2013)
All books are Published by Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is a publishing division of Packt Publishing designed to serve the information needs of IT Professionals in the Enterprise space. Packt Enterprise also publishes on Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix, Java, Amazon, Google and SAP technologies.
|Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 Cookbook|
| Make the most out of Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 using Packt's new book and ebook
For more information, please visit: Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 Cookbook